Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday's afternoon tea :-)

I've been making this Easel Card this morning for a Challenge over on on the Crafts Beautiful Forum Set by the Lovely Cambiel the theme is Afternoon Tea so here is my make, I used a 8 layer decoupage to create this with some matching backing papers all from Card Maker Magazine that I've had for ages. I added some sticky ribbon some punched flowers and pearls to the top portion and a greeting sticky ribbon and a matching border to the base.



3 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely Karen and perfect for the challenge

Hugs Jackie x

Susan.... said...

Great challenge card Karen ! fabulous LO and colours ! Good Luck !
Hugs
susan x

Cambiel said...

Beautiful card Karen. Thank you so much for entering challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...