Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Velvet and Pearls

Good Morning,
I made this card lastnight following the Sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketches, I needed to make a 21st Birthday card for my Cousins Daughter this week,  There are a few components on this card,  I used some Starform Bodice peel offs to cut out  the shape of the bodice onto Velvet paper, I used the peel off layers on 3d pads again on Velvet cut though the middle to give me 2 pieces and threaded pale pink ribbon to lace it up,  this is then mounted onto a Nestie, I inked the edges with Distressed Ink Spun Sugar,  the card blank is then layered with Red Card and Pink card,  the pink card has Papermania Capsules collection papers in Red and Pink,  the bottom was punched with my Fiskars punch,  I used a lacy effect paper at the top cut out to give a rounded triangular effect just using my Corner rounder punch with the guards taken off, this worked perfectly,  the whole thing was then adorned with Ribbon, Roses and cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls and a Coat Hanger Charm..  I hope this meets the sketch brief..   and more importantly I hope Danielle will love it..

Thanks for looking 

Im entering this into 

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 67


4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is really pretty Kaz! I love the colors and the corsette is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tiya-B said...

what a beautiful card,what a stunning ng corset!

Nikbee said...

This is gorgeous. I love the corset.

Nikki x

Unknown said...

WOW! x this is gorgeous x Leigh x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...