Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheese cake or Cupcake ? :-)

Well it's my Last week as Guest deisgner over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I have to say I've enjoyed it so much,  having to think of different designs and layouts it's been fab.  This weeks image has been supplied but Soft Pencil and because of Christmas I tried to keep it as simple as I could following the Sketch,  I coloured the image with PM's and cut out added some Gem Hearts Large and medium and coloured the small hearts with Stickles,  I used some bubble's paper and a large Birthday greeting and framed that with Paper Roses from WOC,  I then just finished off with some Pearls and added some 3d Glaze to some of the paper circles to give some texture.

Thanks for looking and I want to thanks Melissa and the DT team at TMS as well..

Kaz
x



5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Kaz, great card. I love the colors and the image is just too cute. Thanks for joining us this month...hope you join us again.

jackiescrafts said...

A gorgeous wall hanging and card Karen I love them both

Hugs Jackie x

Jessica G. said...

Adorable Ratiny card and those roses are gorgeous!

Sweet, sweet wallhanging, too!!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable Ratiny card and those roses are gorgeous!

Sweet, sweet wallhanging, too!!

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous wallhanging. Such a sweet image.
The card is lovely. I love the image.

Nikki x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...