Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sugary Sweet

Hi ladies

Well I managed some crafting lastnight,  I tried sooooooo desparelty not to make something with yummy WOC flowers this time,  its really hard but I had to force myself, I did use Prima ones instead lol...

Anyway I bought this cute Nellie Snellen stamp - Dawn with a Birthday Cake from a craft shop recently, I coloured her in with my PM's onto a linen finish card cut out with a Oval nestie and attached with 3d pads,

The DP'a are Pink Petticoat (spotty) and My Minds eye Quite Contrary both Freebies from Magazines, I used some Pink Card and the top section is punched with Deep Trellis MS punch and the bottom section punched with MS Doily punch.  I used some May Arts Ribbon through the middle, Twinklets ( on her dress) and Prima Paisley Road Flowers  I got from Simon says Stamp using my Winners Voucher :-)  I added some MME Blingy Brads a Gem, a Pearl and a Glossy flower,  the greeting is LOTV and I finished with a couple of Pearls.

Im entering this into the following blog Challenges

Simon Says Stamp - Recipe ( 1 image, 2 dp's 3 embelishments (flowers, brads and pearls)
Passion for Promarkers - Sugar Rush
Ooh la la creations - Pink,Pink,Pink
Tuesday Mornings Sketches - Sketch 83 Sorry ive been away so long Melissa :-)
Bearly Mine - Birthday challenge 5

Kaz

16 comments:

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card ,love that cute stamp ,i have never seen it before and fab flowers
tracey gd at ollcb

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable!! The flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute... she makes me smile. The pearls and flowers is a great idea.

Linda said...

Very beautiful take on the Tuesday Morning Sketch!!

Jae said...

Beautiful card, love the colours! And that image is so adorable!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Cards By MI said...

What a sweet card. Cute colours and a perfect birthday card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kaz, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

tiggertastic said...

adore your layout and colours and that image :wink: is so cute, I have not used mine yet :(

Sarah x

Linda said...

Oh this is so sweet! I am so glad you left your blog address. This is fun visiting all the new... ( Oh did you tell yet?)
Hugs,
Linda

oheidia said...

Hi Kaz! I love the image you have used and the nice gurly colours:=)

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

coops said...

gorgeous card kaz.the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Gro said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP
Hugs :o)

Vixykins said...

Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love the adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...