Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photo Inspiration DT

Good Weekend  everyone,  well what a busy one no time to post my blog until now, just back from a craft show with a few extra goodies to add to my collection :-)

On SSDS this week's card is a Photo Inpired creation using Papers and Digi's supplied by Robyns Fetish . The Fabulous Oriental paper collection and I used this fab Cat image coloured in with PM's and I added some 3d glaze for extra dimension on the Heart and his nose.  I also wanted some glitter on this make so I added a Strip of DS tape to the edge og the Punched trelis and covered it in Gold Glitter it adds a bit of sparkle and makes it nice a neat at the same time.

Papers : Digi Set from Robyns Fetish
Image: Digi from Robyns Fetish
Mediums: PM's Grey's Cool grey 4,3,2,1 and Poppy Red
Tools : MS Garden Trelis Deep edger
Embellishments: Clear gems, Gold Glitter, Peel off oriental Fans
Sentiment : Craft Time Selection

Pop on over and join this weeks Challenge and be inspired by all the DT's creations




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...