Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Favorite Colour

on SSDS this week we had to make a card using our favorite colour, mine is Purple I just love it the Brighter the better, I used this cute Magnolia Image I have and coloured in with PM's and Gel pens for the wings,  the papers are from a Rak from a crafty friend so Im not sure on the range,  for someone who loves Purple my paper stash is light on Purple.. the flowers are WOC and one from my stash I added some Black Satin ribon and the Greeting is from our Sponsor this week My Creative time from a range called Home Sewn

Image :  Magnolia Tilda
Mediums PM's Distress Inks, Gel Pens
Papers : From Stash and Black Card
Flowers : WOC and Stash
Emellishments : Gems

Pop on over and see the other DT's work and check out their favorite colours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...