Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hey Dude

Ive been after a stamp/digi for my Nephew who's into skateboarding and while flicking through a crafting mag I saw an advert for Ladybug craft ink and they do some fab Older  teenagers images,  I printed this on A6 in size and coloured with copics,  I chose this Bright funky Basic Grey papers for this make and matt and layers with Black card, the Lime green section is Embossed with Swiss dot and I finished the make off with some Card Candi, twine and a Black Button

Image: Ladybug Craft Ink
Mediums: Copics
Papers : Basic Grey Lauderdale
Tools : Cuttlebug and Embossing folder Swiss Dot
Embellishments : Twine, Card Candi and Black Button
Greeting : Craftwork Cards Circle Greeting.


I would like to enter this ionto the following challenge

Cards for Men : Texture


2 comments:

Susan.... said...

Fabulous male themed card Karen ! Thats a great image and l love the paper..
Hugs
susan x

Jen Nelson said...

fab card... perfect for the challenge

thanks for joining us at cards for men this fortnight

jen xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...