Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cup and Saucer Pin Cushion and Charm

Well this is certainly not a Card or anything papercrafty,  over on the Craft Beautiful forum we all took part in a Secret Santa and this is the Gift I made for my lady.

Bought,  One Cup and Saucer from Dunelm Mill
Material :  Half a meter of material from Dunelm Mill,   I chose this to match the Cup and Saucer
Filling,   Wadding and Lots of it,  I cut out a Circle of fabric and sewed a running stitch around the edge,  gathered it up and stuffed with wading,  the ball is then glued into the cup,  I added some Pearl headed Pins and then made a little Sewing related Handbag charm and attached it to the handle, the charm was from Quixotic paperie, bag of Mixed Charms and was a perfect match for this make.

This is the first time I've made anything like this and am pleased with the result,  I will tweak it a bit on the next one I make.


3 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Love this it's gorgeous

Hugs Jackie x

Julye said...

What an unusual gift and so pretty and practical too, I bet she loved it.

Just to let you know my mans world candy arrived safely yesturday afternoon so thanks again for such fab candy.

Copse said...

Thanks ladies, and Julye you are so very welcome :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...