Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fairy Christmas

Yes you read right,  Im determined to be more organised this year so will be trying to join in on Christmas Challenge blogs when I can,  I used Wild Rose Studio Stamp for the make,  shes not a christmas stamp as such but is a fairy and I coloured her with PM's and added some Stickles to the wings,  the Papers are a free stack from Kate knight and I added a Sentiment in the top corner decorated twith a Star and some small rosed from WOC,  in the bottom corner I added a large paper flower from my stash and a small WOC rose for the center, finished with organsa ribbon and gems.

Im entering this into the following blogs

Bah Humbug -  Fairy or Holly 
ABC Challenge - anything Christmas

7 comments:

Annie said...

oh that's one cute fairy and I love your colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Good luck in our prize draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the colours. I wish I could be as organised on the Christmas card front.

Nikki x

Max said...

Hi Karen ... *Max waves madly* How lovely that you have chosen to join in with our Bah! Humbug! Challenges and we will do all we can to help make sure you have a healthy card stash this year =)
Your fairy is really cute although she looks surprised to be on a xmas card LOL! The addition of the star and pretty flowers are the perfect finishing touches. Good luck in the Prize Draw. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and papers, Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

Rita said...

Your card is so pretty, I love the colours you have used too. hugs Rita xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is very cute and the papers are gorgeous :-)


thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...