Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mothers Day DT

Over at SSDS this week the theme is Mother's Day, so I needed to find something that could be for any occasion really, on my Heritage Cricut cartridge I found this word Mother so I cut it out to fit onto a A5 Card blank,  the papers are from a 8 x 8 Stack and tie in perfectly,  I just added a butterfly for dimension..

Simple card

A5 Card Blank
DP's : Love Letters by First Addition Glittered sheet
Cartridge - Hertitage Critcut, cut out on Bazzil 12x12 sheet.
Butterfly - Anitas fairy wings.

Pop on over to SSDS and see all the other Fab DT Makes. 

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Wonderful Mother's Day card! I love the die cut Mother!

tiggertastic said...

very pretty kaz, that M is so detailed lovely to see the new toy being played with hunny

sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...