Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oriental Recipe

Sorry it's not for Chicken Chow Mein :-)  it's Recipe week over at SSDS so I went with an Oriental theme for my card this week, using my new Cricut and Pagoda Cartridge..

Recipe - 3 x DP's, 3 x Flowers, 3 x Blings, 1 x ribbon

Dp's All 3 from the Dovecraft Oriental pack

Flowers - cut from Pagoda and essentials Cartridge

Bling -  Gems and Eyelets from my stash 

Ribbon - from my Stash 

I love the Oriental Woman image she was 3" cut out using Black and White card stock and layered. she is mounted on a Frame cut from the Essentials Cartidge..

anyway pop on over to SSDS as check out all the othe DT creations and why not join in.


Kaz

2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

oh so flashy, lovely work hunny

sarah x

The Mama Monkey said...

I LOVE asian inspired cards! Great job on this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...