Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

CB Animal Challenge

I made this simple card last night but didn't have time to upload it, I used half a sheet of a Sentiments greeting Stack on the base of a white card, stamped 2 dog images which I happen to have facing the opposite way, I stamped the Hearts and added rub on words above the Scottie dog, used my Flower punch to make the daisy and added a button, finished with sticky ribbon. The dogs are mounted on Red card and attached with 3d Pads. I wanted to make something fun, hopefully you like it too :)


3 comments:

Max said...

Really cute and quirky card.

Luv'n'Suff
Max
xx

Jo Nevill said...

Great card. I love the colours, very striking.

tiggertastic said...

cute, cute, cute, i love it, sarahx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...