Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged

Oh Blimey Ive been tagged by Max62, I haven't got a clue what I'm doing so I'm following eveyone's post's lol

The Rules of the game. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.


Ten years ago?

I was Young(er) Free and Single, Still living at home with Mummy and my Daddy god rest him :) I was Working somewhere different then but travelling a lot.

Five things in today’s to do list?

Do the Washing
Do some Cleaning
Make some Cards
Finish tidying my Stash
Cook the Dinner.

Snacks I enjoy?
Crisps
Chocolate Digestives
Bananas
Yogurt
Cheese

Things I would do if I was a millionaire?

Take care of my Family, give then all at least a tenner ;)

Buy a plot of land, build a nice house on it with a lake, build 10 Luxury Bungalow's around the lake and a huge big Crafting room stocked better than a shop. then have Crafting weekends. Ive not really thought about it much have I lol


Buy 3 holiday homes, keep one for family then rent 2 out.


Go to work of course :) winning wont change my life.

OK im not sure how to do this part, someone help how do I get the link under the name ?

Places Ii've lived (Missed it sorry)

Hemel Hempstead for 32 Year's Same House, Wellingborough for 6 years then back to Hemel House again :)

5 people im tagging well only 3 everyones been tagged.

Jules : http://creativemakes.blogspot.com/


Sequin : http://www.nataliewallacecards.blogspot.com/

Boots the Bonkey : http://bootsblogspot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Karen

Hope you are OK and having a good Saturday ?

Thank's for tagging me ! I've put the answers on my blog.

Take care. Big hugs,

Jo xx

Max said...

You did fine ... and you didn't set off any bleepers LOL!
Thanks for playing and continuing the tag.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...