Followers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Today's Makes

This is a Birthday Card I made for my Neice, I used the 2nd Tilda Stamp I bought, Skipping Tilda, it's perfect for a young girl. Firstly I stamped onto the reverse side of White Hammer card stock, then I stamped a lighter image onto Pink and White paper, cut out her dress and stuck it to the main white image, I then cut a piece of Lilac Card and mounted Tilda onto it leaving a border, I then coloured Tilda in with Gel Glitter pens which matches the silver Card Blank perfectly, I found a Dufex border in Lilac and Silver and embellished that with some lilac sequins and attached a Flower and a Greeting.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks Great!!
Lauren xx

tiggertastic said...

She is so cute. i love the colours.

Excellent work Karen

sarah xx

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card, very summery. Great blog too !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...