Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Citrus Suprise

Well Part of our 5 a day , Lemon, Lime and Orange in this creation, my Manga Stamp coloured in with PM's , the papers are from a Rak from a Special Freind and they are Embossed Oranges which I thought would work well, I cut out the image and mounted onto a Black Circle of Card and behind that is a Plain small  Doily Circle,  the whole thing is then coloured in WOC and Prima Flowers, Pins, Gems and Whimsy Ticket Greeting and Die,  Sheer ribbon and Ribbon Threaders

Image : Sugar Nellie
Mediums: PM's
DP - From a Rak
Flowers: WOC Flowers and Prima Flowers
Tools: Whimsy ticket Die and Whimsy Ticket Stamp
Embellishment: Gems, Pearl Pins, Ribbon, Ribbon Threaders.

Im entering this into the following blog chalenge

My Time to Craft Challenge - Citrus Colours

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the doily and citrus colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...