Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sledging with Hedgie

I love my Penny Black Christmas Stamps so I pulled them off my Clip it up and made this Crisp White card. I decided to make into an easel card for a change as I've not made one for a while

Tools : Papermania Snowflake embossing folder, Swiss Dot folder , raised and reversed so the Snowflakes would be flat. - Marianne Snowflake Dies and Nesties Label
Stamps : Penny Black T's Holly Jolly Christmas
Mediums - PM's
Embellishments -Glamor Dust,  Ribbon from Stash and Gems
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

I would like to enter this into the following blog challenges

ABC Christmas - N No Nonsense,  No Backing paper and plain and Simple ( hope is plain enough)

I (Heart) PM's - CAS - Clean and Simple, I hope this fits into that brief.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely just love PB images and love your card! Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, really hope we see you next challenge too! hugs Samantha

WeirdCat said...

A cute card, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Caroljenks said...

This is gorgeous - I love your 'crispness' :) Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...